My Blog List

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Let my blogging begin :)

It's time! Time to stop thinking about this and just get busy and start writing. I've wondered what to put here and what not to and I guess it will be trial and hopefully not to many errors.
So with a little luck..here goes!
I have had the pleasure and the hard work to run my little shop (that is actually in a Caboose dating back to 1905) for nearly 5 years now in a wonderful destination location in Bothell, Wa called Country Village. I am so at home here and can't ever imagine leaving.
So I plan on writing of the daily tales of being here in this country setting with  the chickens, roasters, ducks, my feral kitty named Lucy Caboosey and all the fun things going on here.
One of the best parts of being in my shop is the customers that have become friends and my little adopted family of three and a half. They are Chris, Janene and wee Benjamin and a new little one on the way due in September. I  held and rocked Benjamin as a wee infant and can hardly wait to hold his little sister. I love when Benjamin yells from across the parking lot when he's getting in the car..."Good Night Gramma Rose, I love you!"
Benjamins' world  is all about trains! He can tell me more about trains that just about anyone and sometimes I'll be working away and I'll hear the chain and wheel that's attached to the caboose making noise and sure enough...it's Benjamin and Chris having a grand time. I am so blessed  to have them in my daily life!
Isn't that the cutest picture of Chris and Benjamin playing right outside my door?
Well, I hope this is ok for my first blog in long long time.. I'll get better :) I promise!
Until then, Rose xo

No comments:

Post a Comment